Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happiness is:

This::

Photo0444

lol this manicure just makes me happy. I have no idea why. I really like french manis with dots along the nail line. So simple, but so HAPPY-fying. Sometimes it’s good to find the joy in simple stuff eh?

 Photo0447 Teeny weeny heart-in-the-corner.. awwwww..

I used colors from Cutex’s 60 seconds supershine range. The light pink is Marshmellow and the darker pink is Berry Sorbet. I am such a sucker for names. These were on sale in Priceline (I think they were clearing these out to make way for a new range), and I had choose these two over something named Cinnamon Sparkle partly because I do not like Cinnamon and partly cos  the bf was there to help me control the crazy urge to just grab everything that caught my eye. So I had to leave something behind.

Everytime I pick up a bottle of polish, he goes: “Don’t you already have that color? I’m sure you do. I saw you buy it the last time.” and I go: “No I don’t!! This one is lighter/darker/has sparkles/has no sparkles/has bigger sparkles/has a sort of _insert_color_here_ tint to it! They are so totally different!’ And then he’ll go: “Ok ok… You can get this if you promise not to buy this color again.” Me: “Ok!” *fingers crossed, cos there’s always a difference, however small * Sigh. Males. They just don’t get it.

Ah yes, anyway, back to the discussion regarding these two particular polishes in particular eh. They applied well, not too thick and not too thin, and what you see on my nails are two coats of each polish (well obviously Berry Sorbet is only on the tips of the nails). Nice polishes, and as with most of my manicures, I had them on for about 5 days with no chips.

Flickr Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment